Be a part of the Sword Chant team

Sword Chant is looking for somebody to become moderator for the concerts side of the forum. Since my work with passion for music is free, so that work is also for free. :)

This is the work:
- to post gigs, tourdates of bands, in the forum (folk metal & celtic/pagan..folk for the main) ;
- to post festivals ;
- to update one listing (later) ;
- to use moderation following the rules of the forum and being kind with the members, or don't be "the angry police". The community is most often nice.

The moderator will have to communicate with me via email but also via skype or facebook and be often online but before to give this status, this person will have a test time (i don't know for how long, will depend how things going).

This work expands skills, and is useful for the listeners but also for bands, professionals and the whole musical genres we defend; and I'll use also this work for my work on the Live events pages (on the left of this website).

People really interested can email me. I am opened to questions.

Regards.

Comments