Sword Chant & Eld

I added into the menu here one link to the ELD website.

For the ones who haven't heard about ELD:
Well, ELD is a project I founded this year. Its goal is to help bands and professionnals of the folk metal sector and that help can be various really (band's project, gig and more...).

After some discussions and reflexion, I decided to include the link of my project here and sometimes, I may share some news from ELD in the Sword Chant pages but ELD is always something different from Sword Chant for me ...but since some actors rather see it as one part of Sword Chant, I hope everybody's happy then! :D

ELD on the web: 

Since ELD is dedicated more to professionals, so bands, labels, promoters, and everyone in the need of some help can contact me to the following email address: eld-folkmetal@hotmail.fr


Comments