Achanterez: Tracklist, FFERYLLT and ELD news


FFERYLLT contacted me twice through my project ELD
regarding their new album "Achanterez". 

I found a Breton translator the first time and then, they asked me to build their campaign to help the making of their upcoming video "Call of the Wild" and the management of the crowd funding. 

The band didn't reach their goal and my work with it ended now.
Find all infos to this link: http://eld-folkmetal.blogspot.fr/search/label/Fferyllt

Below can be found the two trailers for "Achanterez" together with the tracklist:



TRACKLIST:
01. Call of the Wild
02. Disciples of War
03. A Sprengisandi
04. The Final Sunrise
05. Black Sails
06. Into Oblivion
07. Defenders of Tanelorn
08. One Stranger's Fate
09. A Missing Page
10. Wolf's Heart
11. Achanterez

Comments