NIDHOEGGR winner of the ENSIFERUM contest!!

Great news for NIDHOEGGR band who participated to the ENSIFERUM contest which was about to re-create one song under some rules.

October 5, 2014, I said that I added their effort in the playlist of Sword Chant TV related with official videos even that isn't really one but I hope that you'll understand me and now, I think you and ENSIFERUM understood me. XD


Indeed, the Swiss band NIDHOEGGR won the first prize of the ENSIFERUM contest!

ENSIFERUM said:
It is great to have the whole band, and the idea of having Ensiferum song titles included for the lyrics was a great touch. And overall good to have vocal/lyrics on it. Also "rock ‘n’ roll" points for the empty beer bottles and drinking, messy rehearsal room etc!
And here are the NIDHOEGGR words:
We actually fucking won! Turns out we do know how to metal after all!
Thanks to Ensiferum and all the people that watched and shared the video. You guys are awesome!
Congratulations NIDHOEGGR!

NIDHOEGGR are currently working on a 3 tracks promo to be released online within the next few days.

Comments