Improvements are underway

Hello,

As promised, here is the announcement.

I worked on the website, and I did not finish. But half of the work is complete.

I removed some stuff here and there to make things already available, way more viewable, and yet better for me.

  • I changed the band news link in bands pages and title
  • I added missing bands' keywords
  • I removed related stuff from bands that have nothing to do here in the end. Indeed, Hate promotion is not welcome here.

  • I removed all lyrics videos from the lyrics page. It is always available in bands news, but i'll link them to the lyrics page no more, and I don't think that would be missed looking at the stats.
  • I reworked the lyrics tab
  • and the text of the page

  • I moved my reviews to the "about" page because I won't write others, but the old ones are still available
  • Folk Metal & Folk interviews are all together now

  • The Google+ page is no more, people there will have to follow the facebook or twitter page
  • I hope my contact is more visible...


Now, I have to work on the events page, and Eld that is currently unavailable.
Eld content is coming to this site. The design of Sword Chant may change.

This website will go down in the next few days.

Comments