Bands gigs & Folk Music, Folk Metal, Medieval Fairs 2014

FOLK METAL EVENTS 2014:

I removed the past events of 2013 and included more fests'n' gigs planned for the next year in the world, to this page available to the left of this website at anytime.



CELTIC, MEDIEVAL, PAGAN FOLK BANDS GIGS AND MEDIEVAL FAIRS 2014

Sometimes ago, I announced things will move for the Folk side of Sword Chant. Strong Identity in Folk Metal is Sword Chant but I support also the celtic, medieval and pagan folk bands since I founded this site. Only, it is a bit hard to create all new bands threads and so on, everytime for one person sharing many bands news, caring for the site, etc... while folk metal is in big expansion (!) but I am proud how Sword Chant became over the years as I know they are many bands to appreciate this website too. (I got the proof today, again lol). 

Now is time "to shake" also the folk bands and to show to the world metalheads also like folk music! :D

September 11, I already announced some new expansions:
The reviews and interviews forums,
now become bigger in the sense it will deal also with Celtic / Nordic / Trad. / Medieval / Pagan Folk bands, in addition to the Folk Metal ones.
The Folk Expansion already started with the listing for the upcoming Folk albums at the beginning of August.


Earlier and for years, 

medieval festivals only were included to this page that will not resist the future. I couldn't find a way to insert concerts of the folk bands for that page later, too difficult, until now.

Here were the hard parts:
- I couldn't make one medieval festival page and one folk page, it would have been too much work in pure html version, the only way, and some same infos in two pages.
- I couldn't make it like the folk metal events page style because of the medieval festivals
- I couldn't make it like the medieval festival page for bands' concerts

Thus, I found a new way lately and now: the folk bands gigs, and the folk and medieval festivals worldwide feat. to this all new page, also available on the "Live Events" part of Sword Chant. I hope that you will like it. : )

Medieval festivals don't necessary mean bands playing there, it depends, but they are cool events remembering the past within medieval markets and much more. They mean some days in medieval time. 

I checked all medievals festivals I could and those you can see are them all I found by now. If you know some others and like me, want to help free in its promotion, you can email me or write here if you are a member of our forum, and I will include it to the page. 

I'll just need those details:

- Country
- Region,
- Town/City
- Dates
- Event name if there is one
- Medieval folk bands, if there are some
- Official link (association, town hall...)


Well,
times to times,
the Folk and Folk Metal bands can email me their tourdates as well for they become also part of my pages; but do not give me facebook links because I don't have time to check links for details and also, I am the only one managing these html pages (no special software for) and the whole Sword Chant. So, all details right in the email prefered. (country, venue, fest, dates).

Thank you.

Comments