Happy solstice, everyone!

This year was full of change, here : new concept, new design, transition... and new reviews, soon. :)

That big work for a change was one hard decision but needed in the end. Our bands battles are no more but one compilation is; gigs calendars ended too; and I invite you to share tourdates into the platform like you can create bands pages with their bio as I do and then, I'll spread the word through the social networks supporting those.

All these bring me more time sharing more news, interviews, ...and finally return with reviews. Folk news returned in this year also because that change and then, I hope this will follow whereas I have to face that very nice folk metal expansion and the listing for these releaes up 'til 2017. So, I hope that you enjoy the new Sword Chant. :)

You are more and more to follow me and my work here, more records labels, more bands, more listeners, more zines.... You are about 1,640 on Facebook, 830 on Twitter, 197 on Google+ which is back since lately... +103,400 pageviews on this site... Thank you very much, everyone! Highly appreciated!

Live report may be in 2016 but it will depend of some things out of my will. Awaiting that time,


Happy Winter solstice to all of you!

Comments