Processed

Good evening, folks,


This message to keep you informed on my current work on this website...

One month ago, I started the transition from the platform to here with the re-building of bandpages onto this site. That work has been interefered with the google transition for its own picture services a week ago and that last planned a backup but sadly, failed for Sword Chant and then, pictures became unavailable here.

Thus, I had to give-up the work on my transition, fixing that issue here. So, I moved and added all pictures I have (bands logos, artworks, etc) to the new google space for the pictures keep to show and of course, most unavailable pictures due to that google mess are back now.

Regarding bandpages, left to write again bio for folk metal bands from H to W. The other bandpages are already available under the new design.

Besides, I'll do my best to keep you updated with music news.


Musically,

Comments