One heartbroken message from LEMURIA

Wesley Beernaert (Formerly known as lead vocalist of Lemuria) said the following words :

          Dear friends, fans and foes.
Today is the day Lemuria has to announce a very painful decision. As most of you who have been following us know, I, Wesley, had some serious accidents in the past. Cracked rib bones and fractured ribs, heavy concussions and more were part of my aches. At some parts I just continued touring with the band, with the intention of not letting the band down.... in another event, where I actually died for a few moments and got hospitalized with a whole lot of fractures, broken rib-bone, fractured ribs and a swelling in my head, probably induced seizures by fainting on top of the stairs and falling down hitting each and every step until I lied down unconscious, died, revived, spit blood out of my mouth and got hospitalized... all future gigs needed to be canceled in order for my recovery.
Things are now that the band is as good as finished with all musical work for their new album, and I'm telling you, this album will truly be a piece of art and will overshadow everything Lemuria has ever done. Unfortunately my slow healing process does not allow me to perform in the studio at the level a band like Lemuria expects, so they decided to cut ties with me and see how to move on from there. 
Satyr got a few years to recover once he was diagnosed with brain cancer, and the band waited patiently, Nergal also needed quite a time to get better and the band waited patiently for him to get back to his old self and start touring again.... Unfortunately, Lemuria has been rising (with my help) at incredible speed since I joined the band, but they are still not "huge" enough (as aforementioned bands) to give me the time to recover and for them going forward without breaks is most certainly the way to go, and I respect their decision, since I simply cannot deliver the level of musical greatness they desire at this point in the studio, while still recovering from those very heavy and almost deadly accidents. 
I wish Lemuria all the best with everything they ever do, they are my brothers and I love them with all my heart. If they will ever need a live stand-in, I'll be there to help them out and I'll support them with everything in my power. 
Kind regards and cheers, signing off as vocalist:

And added then :
Let it be clear that I wrote this myself (Wesley) sometimes in third person, as of speaking for the band, sometimes in first person... text is too huge to actually correct everything.. I guess first priorities now will be taking care of things I haven't done in over a year, taking care of my health and family... nevertheless this is most certainly the most painful decision I ever had to endure in my life...the most happy moments I have had in my life were in stage and on tour with my brothers of Lemuria, only to be topped by my wedding and birth of both of my children. I hope you guys won't forget me, and I'll keep on supporting Lemuria whenever and wherever I can... Now it's time for me to sleep and to forget, the pain is a little bit too much to bear for the time being..


Comments