Sword Chant goes on Indefinite hold

Dear reader,

That article is probably the last one...

Indeed, I tried everything to keep you up to date regarding music we love but you know my issue with Music news I can't see...

Nowadays, bands newsletter seems dead for the main & everyone uses facebook sharing their news... There's twitter you may say, but not everyone use to it in real... so, i stopped to watch there longtime ago... Today is like you have to guess who is able to send email, newsletter and who's using twitter and co...impossible thing...

For many times, I told the bands to send me email for big news or to share them in the submit news group created on facebook but the 3/4 don't despite their "Yes, will do". Sorry. That's reality.. The reason doesn't matter - Sword Chant is not the centre of the world but we are not many websites to support Folk Metal and yet, I warned for many times.

Today, I can't check each page to know if theres news or not for whatever band.... With Sword Chant, you have discovered some bands never told before in a worldwide sphere, such as Nine Treasures and some others.....longing the bands listing..Bands are too many to follow and algorhythms became so mad because that big amount of bands I follow... That issue started for me in 2017 and then, it became worse, worse, worse...

With the facebook group, bands can easily share their news, thanks to the share button but that's obvious that last attempt didn't work since they are only 16 members to have joined, and only two news are there, shared on this website since that time.  I deleted the other group btw.

It sounds like Sword Chant belongs to the past...

Some people may think that is because my other website related with city builders and simulation gaming but it isn't my problem as I can easily manage both sites. And I did since 2015. Also, I didn't make it as Sword Chant within all news to share. Its smaller site for me within one main game above the others and where news, translations must be immediately in. That game is on same level as all bands on Sword Chant and that's it.  That hold is due to bands news I can't reach, really.

In the meantime, I became ill, and i have lost the power i had to seek and contact everyone in an intense way to get more details as I did in the past, for the sharing news with you.

I am proud of the evolution of Sword Chant since November 2007. It has been great.
Can you remember the funny Bands Battles ? or the Official Fejd Forum ? 😅

I had great feeling to spread the word and write interview here.

Sword Chant may return if many news can reach my inbox or the Submit news group.
As I still want to support Music, but its hard to update you when news can't reach me despite I follow the bands...

...Or Sword Chant may not return if the situation doesn't move...


Once more,

I want to thank the 1,003 followers on Twitter, the 1,892 followers on Facebook, and You who's reading that article.

Thank you.

With kind regards,

Keltia

Comments