The time for change is now!

Sword Chant Forum was born in november 2007. So much things done since that time. I feel rather proud of its evolution, helping bands and so on. Like Folk Metal, Sword Chant is strong and it will become stronger, again. 

The time of a new change started with the recent Sword Chant TV for more bands promotion and then, this new website appeared lately while the other social networks pages of Sword Chant will be kept. 

And yes, I am the only one running them all but Sword Chant isn't only my website, it is also yours. I want to thank our community and the oldest member, Kjartan (who's into photo & design), for their help and to believe in Sword Chant, but also the bands for their trust.

These days, I worked a lot on this website and our forum. 

I removed the portal of the forum and the "home" button now links you to here when you select that last. The words from that page are now available here. Since we all support music, you could find the labels from that deleted page, and their respective links, to the footer below.


I added at the side of the forum, the Fejd and Månegarm banners, but I removed the links since they are available on their official forums. Below are the 20 latest topics discussed.

I am sorry for the ads I can't control in the forum, so are the ones centered regarding the forum instead of the page...

The design of the forum will change to be closer of the one in here. I will do it maybe during October, after the current bands battle for sure. I don't want to disturb the fighters more. :)

You can't access the reviews forum since today. That part will evolve, so is another one but I won't tell more for now.

I hope that you will enjoy Sword Chant even more now. :)

Comments