The projects of Sword Chant

When I see Sword Chant, I have in mind that i'd never think this website as it is today when I started with the forum back in 2007. It seems that I can't stop to think to new ideas to keep me busy. :D
  • These ideas, for the best of the musical genres I and the whole community defend. Some projects were born and some of them are under construction like The Folk Elements full of 10 pages which consist to list Folk Metal bands by Folk instruments available through their line-up. Useful for the people searching for Folk Metal bands within, for example, bagpipes mixed with metal music. The second part of this project deals with Folk instruments and then, everybody can open a thread in the forum on their instrument and teach everyone with it. Instruments and bands threads take also part in this project then.
  • Last year, I built ELD project. This was in parallel of this website but now integrated into Sword Chant, this project is designed more to bands, labels, and other people related with Folk Metal. Eld is one help for them in various requests.
  • I am currently working on a new design for bands threads in the forum and this project consist to find the same shape for all bands threads. I think it will be better for everyone, and the website itself. Now must be also added location of the bands, useful. I updated the tutorial on that matter for the members with desire to open new bands threads.
  • Bands battles may return within new rules : People will have to register to give their vote. Battles are focused on Folk Metal bands. I'll come back with it soon.
  • Another project named "present" may be for everyone.and that last would be conbined with the previous line.

Behind the screen, I am working on two new projects :
  • One of them is to soften some things in the forum but it won't be ready now. I hope this will be possible too.
  • The other project deals with folk metal, celtic, trad, medieval and pagan folk music. I can't tell more. Sorry! :D

Comments