...Before the storm...

Hi folks!

Lately, I have been very quiet but I was very active inside Sword Chant.

- Forum:
  • Small change in the design : I replaced that gray marble in titles parts of the forum by two white lines added of some blue. I made also some minor changes in description of forums for one better balance.
  • I added a new link in band pages which is related with thieir news shared in this website. Heres one example with Selvans page.

- Website:
  • I took the decision to end with feedburner and RSS feed. Subscribers will have to choose another way then, as explained below.
  • I updated the supported events, moved from place pageviews and "join this site" option. Followers-users of blogger, google, twitter and more can always follow this website from this option. Check out this tutorial I made.
  • Now are two opportunities to check out new releases. The first one deals with the listings of all  releases of the year, available in the forum. The second one shows all the releases out now within all details like for ordering... You stay in this site with that second and new opportunity.
  • Four articles can be seen when you enter this website now. I reduced them which means that is the end of long articles in the foreground. You'll have to press "read more" to read the entire article for the long ones then..

- Storm:
  • The storm is rising now. I hope that you will like it. I'll come back with it soon.

Comments