...Like a lighter sword...

I've been working on the forum, today. You will find a big change there.

FORUM

Firstly, all bands forums are no more, but it doesn't mean official forums can't be.
Now, some topics from there are inside the Discussion forum.

This Discussion forum is about everything Folk Metal & Folk Music. I have also put these two class together. Lyrics and translations, I moved to this class as well.

The Musicians Search forum disappeared. I wanted to help musicians and bands in their search with it, but the problem is I was not informed of the progress, most often. However, I created one thread on that matter in the Musicians forum.

Reviews and Interviews are now integrated into the Life Of Sword Chant part. I have also added a status over there.

Inside the new class Various (I don't see another title for now) are the following forums: The Tavern, Musicians, Other Music, and Music Discussion.

Concerts for these other music forum is no more because it doesn't reflect the Id of this website and appeared, useless.

Mythology & Medieval Era forum now combined with the Tavern forum, and topics from The Gallery are in the Discussion forum and this one.

And as a reminder, Bands battles ended.

I created the Archives forum.
.

RULES

Rules have not changed, but they appear lighter, and better placed.

I sliced a bit the main rules. The only changed rule there is new users have to activate their account. Previously, they couldn't because bands battles.

The other rules will show while the creation of new topic. They are also lighter.


Now, I think the forum looks well balanced with these light, better placed rules,
and 4 forums by class.


WEBSITE

I have also worked a bit on this website.

I changed minor stuff in this page, and changed some links from the bands-lists.
The About page appears lighter and I added the Folk Instruments in Folk Metal project near my other project, Eld.

I designed the Support page, again.


I think that's all. :)

Comments

Post a Comment