The transition is over

I am happy to announce the transition started last year ended today. It took sometimes but that huge work was needed. Meantime, I also kept sharing music news.

The forum is definitly closed now. Same goes for the deviantart, youtube, and photobucket accounts. I would like to thank the members who contributed in the forum since the beginning of Sword Chant, and I would like to thank the ones who answered the polls I had launched.

I hope that you like the new changes here as I think things appear better for you, so is for myself.

Today, I worked on videos available on this site as previously explained. I updated eld and other minor changes here. 
Left the event calendar that is not back. I'll think about this but later.

Thank you all for following Sword Chant!

Comments