TENGGER CAVALRY at Heart

After their split up right after the release of the latest album Cian Bi in February 2018, TENGGER CAVALRY have gathered their forces and return with a big bang. The Nomadic Folk Metal pioneers led by mastermind Nature have renewed completely and strike back with their new single “Heart,” which is available as the regular 13-minute version and as a shortened radio and music video edit as bonus track.
Nature about the new single : "It is a long 13 min track featuring multiple nomadic folk artists from China and few amazing American musicians. As the song title suggests, it is a song dedicated to all of my fans who put their hearts into what they truly love and believe."



Nature about the regroupment of the band :
"After a long break, it is great to feel like creating what I love again. Moreover I am more than grateful to have all the band members, friends, fans and people around me to give a support for relaunching the band. It is more than a passion. It is a cultural project that I intend to share with everyone and I will do my best to keep on going. Last but not least, I want to thank Napalm Records for believing in me and giving me time to heal even when I was in my darkest hours."

Comments