...When things don't work...

Dear readers, bands and followers,

That's with sadness I have to announce the Taravilyaion's departure as things didn't work well.
However, I want to thank him for his try helping this website. 

You too can work with me on Sword Chant

The work is on our free time and for free. People working with me are free, working as they like. Of course, there are some things to understand and not dismiss when we work on a website. Thus, if you choose and agree for some works you pledged for, you have to do it then. Discussions can always be when you meet problem or if you change your mind and want to do other work here. Communication is very important getting one strong team and for the best of the website. And I hope our relation will go further with time, like one frienship born, which would be great, I think.

I work a lot with various Google elements, Microsoft Excel and Word. Once again, I don't earn a cent for all things accomplished on this website since 2007.


My will to support Culture is strong but as I have already said due to the issues I meet nowadays : bands and professionnals who doesn't support Hate, have a role sharing their news, so is with Sword Chant that is a website dedicated to Pagan/Trad Folk Music and Pagan/Folk Metal. There are not much websites supporters like this one on the web.

Today, I manage a lot of things but if you ask for interview, I'll be always pleased to make one. 
That's also one thing I enjoy pretty much.

Requests and News can be to: Sword-Chant@outlook.com

Musically,

Keltia

Comments