Sword Chant in 2019

Best wishes to you! 😀

Starting great the new year, major changes are on Sword Chant.
Indeed, I deleted 62 pages, but don't worry as nothing's lost! And I made some new pages again.

Release :

Since 2009, one releases page was for each year.
In 2019, them all are all together on only one new page ; and all musical styles together.

Also, you reach the upcoming albums listing from the menu now. Faster. ^^

Band pages :

The four listings for Folk/Rock and Folk Metal bands pages,
alphabetically sorted, or by country,
are no more.


Instead, you get one table for the whole, and with filters you can use.

It should make things easier for everyone.
Check it out! 😉

Reviews :

Surprise! I'll become reviewer again.
Some years I didn't so, let's hope my ears still work great! Hehe 😊

Minor changes too :

Probably you have noticed the small changes on the main page. I have also changed colors for articles writing, and other minor changes on some pages.


2007 - 2019, Sword Chant is still there. within that same strong will to support Music, and Culture.
This year can be only great! 😀 Enjoy!

Comments