Management issue fixed

Hi,

That's with enthousiasm I can say that management issue for news told earlier is now fixed. 😀
Currently, I still have some small fights with a social media but soon, it will be part of the past.

Also, I manage a bit better that health issue or I limit the problems now, but as it depends of situations I cannot control.. Thus, if am slower for things sometimes, you know why.



But if I can go to concert no more, find plenty worldwide tourdates to the live events calendar, and I'll add more of them. 
I invite the promoters and bands to email me their listing of tourdates, without flyer. Flyer can be if support is for the show or tour and Sword Chant together (banner above).

2019 gonna be great, full of folk metal and folk news, releases, interviews and reviews!

In my Sword, I trust!

Comments