Sword Chant is back !


Hi Folks,
I am pleased to announce Sword Chant is back, after many months on hold 
I missed Sword Chant so much actually and then, ...I want to fight and face that "broken newsfeed" issue with you all.

That issue happened in a very bad time for me, facing personal ones yet for some times now...

A lot of things had to change in my life due to illness and mainly during those months, away.... like inability to play electric guitar, which makes a big void inside in real...  (I can always play but I hope to fix that ...soon) Musicians true music lovers may know that feeling I mean... And many other things of that kind changed and much worse, happened... 

From these dark times and besides, I noticed social networks became worse again....  
big news are hard to show for whatever page liked. Some bands contacted me because they noticed as well...
I hope they will be more to notice it and will share their news the right way, for everyone's best.


How ?

- as I ever said, the email contact is the best way sharing news - Sword-Chant@outlook.com - and Request can be.
- Or you may share into the new Community group of Sword Chant, where bands and fans can discuss all together, as the forum era, for those who remember. This is the url : facebook.com/groups/SwordChant
- And band members who know my private facebook page can send news over there - at anytime.(introduce yrself if we don't)


Sword Chant, today
Sword Chant remains the same website you all know.
I updated some pages on this site and will do more during the next few days.
Edit : check out Updates and Coronavirus Covid-19 article.

Sword Chant grows with the new Community group added to the facebook page and there are the rules to agree with :





Comments