Updates and Coronavirus Covid-19

Dear followers,

This post to give you some updates and decision taken here.



Updates

I have updated infos I had regarding bands pages on this site, and for the new releases 2020. 
Thanks to contact me if I missed news (Sword-Chant@outlook.com), and for future news.

I've worked on the side menu, and updated the website with the addition of new pîctures-titles for the releases, bands, interviews, reviews and bands' crowdfunding pages. Back ground of these pictures is one tiny part of the Fejd picture I got the permitted rights for (thanks again for the permission!) and I added the white ink there reaching my goal. The role of pictures makes nicer the page, but also, the sharing appears a bit better in social networks. And then, I hope you like it. :) 

Shows : Coronavirus Covid-19

Due to Coronavirus worldwide, I won't add to the calendar, upcoming shows for the incoming months because I want everyone's safe and I advice you don't go to shows as long as Covid-19's around, and bands and promoters should plan their next gigs for...later.

Events from July and over can be added if I get all details by email.


Thank you

Comments