Sword Chant's return and viking lives

 Dear readers, 

            I didn't forget you.

Sword Chant

At the New Year, I said on social networks that 
Sword Chant will return in 2021.

Today is the day, and with 2 Community groups added ! 😀

        Community groups

Back in march 2019, I had launched one discord group and server for Sword Chant - It didn't work well but probably that was too early for you as it was before the Covid-19 Pandemic. Today, I would like to renew that attempt. Music show from home or rehearsal rooms may be in with time.

The new Discord is https://discord.gg/fAKqzNdtgT
You can download the Discord App here.


The second group's available on Facebook, for you all to discuss over there - like in Discord, or sharing official news.

This is the link : groups/swordchantfolk

You can go to the Sword Chant Community Group, also passing by the usual Facebook page.

        This website

I started to work on the releases listings (2020 & 2021) and new content will be added here soon.

I invite the bands, PR, and labels to send press kits and their news to my contact available on the website. Interviews, reviews can return. However, the Live Events Calendar page remains on hold due to the Pandemic

Together, we may discuss of a calendar related with virtual shows to be possible on our discord and not.

The interested people can contact me, adding "Virtual Show" in title and then, tell the dates & time. Also, we can build something all together. And I may help spreading the word, as one help to the artists, and Culture worldwide.


The United States Capitol

Now, I would like to express some words on the Capitol Building event.

I've been truly saddened to see that building under attack on january 6, 2021 and want to express my condoleances to the victims, and my friendship to the US people.

It seems some people have forgotten the roots of their country or mythology.
There, invaders used some vikings symbols and misappropriate them

As for Swastika, their origins were misappropriated, 
From the start, Swastika's banned on this site for reasons you all know, and now,

From today, I won't share valknut logo on this website - I don't know for how long, and am sorry but I don't want to hurt the people with Sword Chant. And I'd advice band do not use it for artwork by now.

I won't thank those invaders because I'm unhappy for that decision breaking some freedom. 

        Viking Lives Matters

Thorhammer will be possible still, and I invite viking metal and folk bands to remind the meaning of those icons on their pages, and medias, like some did (Moonsorrow, Tyr...) some years ago.. You can do it again (I know...)  

We may plan interview, article or whatever focused on that matter, if you like, you can contact me with your idea, project or just tell what you wanna do or tell. Depends how you feel after the disaster...

Then, if you agree with this insurgency, don't bother.
I never supported hate and never, I will. 



--------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to launch Sword Chant again but on a special day, like the new year or something, and I've been busy. Then, I looked for another date, and I didn't expect it would be the day after the inauguration day in the US. 

I watched it all on TV, including Tom Hanks' TV show. Indeed, it was "America's day." for me. I won't speak policies because it isn't my country and also because that topic has nothing to do in here - but I think he was sincere when he said "for ALL Americans". - You can disagree with me, you can also wait and see. - I think they are a poor amount of uncivil people amongst the 74K. People who love their country cannot act that way, and we noticed some inside the Capitol building, there, initially for peaceful demonstration and nothing more, it seems. Only, the wave dived 'em in.


                Liberté, égalité, fraternité,

                            Keltia

Comments