Can free show be possible at Sword Chant ?


There is the question... 👧


I got one (sick!) idea for our Discord : let's try to plan some shows over there!

I imagined shows that would be free for anyone who would join our Discord.

Bands would play live for us - from their rehearsal room, studio or whatever at their place and we would listen to them, and enjoy and comment music played.

But is it possible ?

Probably the band would need a specific set-up for. A thing I would like to know to tell other bands with desire to make shows there in the future.

Electric instruments are probably not possible or I don't believe much - I don't know
But Acoustic shows ?

Thus, we are looking for Musicians testers to know if we can make it.

First one making this possible will get in the first show over there.

If that works, we would plan a show date together.

Folk Metal/Folk Bands and people in band or not interested can log in our Discord 
and there, tell they're interested for me to open the Soundcheck room to you.

Comments