Hold the Sword high ! It's Sword Chant Birth Day !



Dear readers, bands, their fans, listeners, promoters and pr, 

Now that i faced and slayed my enemies, I'm thrilled to announce Sword Chant is back !

Today is Sword Chant Birth Day and the website returns stronger than ever together with its Eld part - that old project dedicated to help and support Bands worldwide - and more things coming soon.

You'll find the Bands Needs page on Eld part for now and currently feats EQUILIBRIUM news on this page that aims to help bands to build a line-up and more.

The website could not work properly in the next few days because I am moving home and because i did not finish to update bands pages and listings am working on for awhile. Oh, you can contact me if you notice something wrong for bands above the yellow cell that feats on the bands listing. For example, I noticed the band CELTIBEERIAN just announced their new line-up, days after my band page update.

Bandpages look nicer in this way too : 


About updates, I created the Releases 2022 listing page, you won't find details for past months for this time but that listing will keep growing and then, you'll know what to purchase for Yuletide or Christmas. Note E-AN-NA band has launched a crowdfunding campaign for their new release planned for 2023.

The Live events page will have to wait a bit. 

If you like the idea, I think to create private groups on Facebook for the people with desire to translate permitted Lyrics

And I don't know if its because I'm musician, or due to that will to support music once more... I got one more idea about music but it belongs to bands to agree or not with for the main : tablature, chords chart, sheet music on Sword Chant. For right matters and as for lyrics, you won't find that kind of content if band or rights owners disagree with. I can contact them and ask. They can contact me for the sharing, permission or removal as well. I don't know if the idea will see the daylight for reasons told above but I may share through drive un/official content, and maybe on youtube for official content. We'll see.


The Facebook and Twitter pages are new.

Facebook : @Sword.Chant | Twitter : @Sword_Chant | Email contact : @Sword-Chant

Supporting this website means a lot to me.
You can share my pages, that news, add some words here.


Into battles, I had to find a good way to kill my foes, different from each other they were until they find the same path to leave and die. The sword played the perfect sound. And I can hear the sound of joy again.


Happy Birthday, Sword Chant !

Comments