Get ready for RUNAHILD on the new moon



November 1st, 2024, you can expect RUNAHILD's track "Seidrúnar" revisited by the artist.
She shared the following news 

This is a long time dream come true! Ever since I started experimenting with electronic music I have been wanting to make a new version of my song Seidrúnar, mixing the old inspiration and organic instruments together with electronic beats and synthesisers.

It has been a journey of trial and error that went on for years, with several drafts that either led nowhere or gave birth to entirely different songs instead… for the little anecdote, this is actually how “In Between Worlds” came to life.

This is one out of several of my older songs that I am currently revisiting. All the songs are entirely re-recorded and re-arranged. The idea is to create new soundscapes, not just remix old projects. Hence I decided to come up with alternative titles for each one of those songs, additional to the original name.

My aim is to release a full album later, or maybe an EP… only time will tell where this journey leads.

But meanwhile, “Seidrúnar - Rune Woven” will be released on the new moon of November 1st 2024. About 7 years after it originally came out.

Comments