Evolutions of the design and reviews

I. Design :

As I previously said, I have changed the whole design for the forum and now, I can say: The background appears dark blue and the links there are always blue but a different one and within some more light.

The new events calendars for the next year are made the same way and the Folk instruments project pages, the lyrics database will follow later.

Now, blue, white, and red appear as the main colors. Threads listing folk metal bands and the ones related with other music are now made of white and blue. Only the listing for folk bands will stay as it is.

The fest-list has also changed and about this, Sword Chant is searching for somebody to care for the concerts part of the forum, a passionate person by tourdates and fests. His role consists in the publish of new tours and festivals in the forum and update the fests-list. Email me if you are interested.

I would always care for the events calendars, based on threads from this category of the forum.

I am also in dicussion with some designers because i want to change one triskell, that horse and marble.

II. Reviews :

I have updated the rules for reviews and created one new thread for people who would like to review new releases. 

I want to remind reviews do exist to guide listener and help band in their works.

Comments