Storm

Here comes the storm...

As you may know: our forum is the first site of Sword Chant founded the november 10th, 2007 and I (along with the community) share all the news over there since that time.

This doesn't change.

But now, most news will be also in this site opened in 2013: sword-chant.blogspot.com
which means double work for Dragonhead, the only admin of all Sword Chant pages. :)

I don't have specific order for the sharing.
However, if I forget to share the news also in the forum, you can share them inside.

@ BANDS:
If bands registered in our forum can share the news in their band pages (forum) instead or in plus of the private mode, it would be nice since I see the news shared by the community of the forum too. And I'll share your news in this website then.

As I ever said : think this band page as another band page of yours.


CONCERT:
Unless occasional exception,
I'll share in this site only concerts, tours or fests within partnership with Sword Chant.

All dates are available in the calendars as always,
linked to thread within details in the forum.


The other news is:
The new design for band pages started the August 6th, 2014 ended today.
All folk metal and folk music band pages are upgraded to the new design now.
One example with Svarica page. Thanks to follow this tutorial for future band pages.


...With all the work done this month (New lists, these news above, the previous ones announced, Eld stuff and more), the Sword Chant birthday was out of mind!! :D
All that time already...


I have other ideas in mind but I don't know yet....
I will see but I hope you like the new evolutions.

You can join this site to follow the news here: click on "join this site".
and become a member of the community:
http://swordchant.go-board.com/

Comments