Happy new year, everyone!

2015 is over. I, Eld & Sword Chant want to wish a happy new year to all the followers, listeners, all the bands, labels, promoters, and partners. As you know, you can expect here reviews in this year.

The year 2015 brought a lot of nice music. Of course, I haven't listened to all the releases out but I think for example to "One Man Army" album by Ensiferum or the Acoustic EP by Grimner.

Some bands like Arandu Arakuaa have shown again new shapes of Folk Metal can be and then, not everything have been explored in that various and eclectic musical genre. I hope to see more bands like this one within their own and recognizable folk metal, in the future.

More Folk Music could be shared last year and I hope more will be in this year, again. Some nice surprise like Huldreslåt or the new Omnia album "Naked Harp" appeared in this site.

This year sounds already promissing. I am rather curious of the upcoming works by The Dread Crew of Oddwood or again, Byrdi band. Meanwhile, the Folk Metal releases listing for this year is already huge and I cannot wait to hear and promote all the upcoming records that will see the daylight soon.

May this year be a fantastic year for all of you!


Comments

Post a Comment