New violin player for VALLORCH soon

Martina Mezzalira decied to leave VALLORCH due to deep change in her artistic and musical interests. This is her statement :
“Dear fans, with this post I announce the end of my career as Vallorch’s violinist, and sincerely thank you for all your support, enthusiasm, and friendships, making this experience one of the most beautiful and meaningful of my life!! The reasons behind this choice are due to a deep change in my artistic and musical interests and in my life goals. Those who I wish to thank the most are the members of Vallorch themselves, who involved me for a few years in a project that I hope will last long and bear fruit, since they work hard every day with patience, commitment and passion. Thank you!!” –Martina
The band added "We wish Martina all the best in her life, and for her wishes to become true. We cannot express our gratitude enough for her effort and all that she has done for us. [...] We also want to reassure all of our fans: we indeed have a new member who will be joining us and filling the role of violinist for Vallorch". 

Comments