Our great community deserves the best

Dear followers,

You probably know that Sword Chant was a forum back in 2007 and it ended because the social networks expansion anywhere. Today, Privacy matters may be unsafe with them. That's why, artists like McKennitt left her facebook page.

And that's also why I don't want to create a community group to a social network.

I've been thinking to our community, the past and present, and I ever been saddened by the end of our forum because that was one great tool for us all to communate, work on some projects together, and discover each other. We had fun time in that forum where could be fans, listeners and artists there.

Wouldn't you like to get that opportunity again ?

So, I created a Discord server for the Sword Chant community, available in the menu of this website.

Mainly known in the gaming world for now, I think Discord is a tool for the future and safe.
I don't plan to share news over there or not now, but it doesn't mean news can't be inside.

I think the rules tell my idea regarding that new tool anyone can use.

You can get here, the Discord app available for computer and mobile phone.
And I hope that you will join this new adventure where can be also projects, and official band rooms.

Be welcome!

Musically,

Keltia

Comments

  1. Good news, onwards and upwards Keltia. Best of luck with it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment