EQUESTER ended their battle 2013.

Due to strange votes for them, 
I had to remove EQUESTER from the current bands battle.

Sadly, the band couldn't give me strong proves for these votes for them despite they promoted themselves a little.

I suggested to EQUESTER they keep the fight without that number of vote but once I discovered I couldn't do it (first attempt ever), the only way was to remove them... 

I want to remind our bands battles are promotionals for bands & folk metal. That's why people unregistered in our forums can support and vote for their favorite band too as they can help them spreading the word but some tricks shouldn't be used against them. 

1 user = 1 vote only

If bands do fine promotion, 
they may also win some more listeners, 
the main goal.

Do like us 
Support Bands!!

Comments